Disable Right Click

WARNING!


This page contains materials not suitable for viewers 18 years old and below, people who are offended by gay-themed materials, or not intended market of the below blog. If you are any of the above mentioned people, please leave this page now.

Pictures are taken from the web (FB, Flicker, Twitter, Google). The owners of the said contents have the copyrights for such. I do not own any of those. 
If your picture/content was used and you wish to take it off or to be acknowledged, please contact me at: 

Thanks!

Monday, April 8, 2013

BARA (Muscle Men) Manga on DILF Lover

What to do while waiting for my next story?
Don't have a visual inspiration while fapping?
Are you more visual than imaginative?

Then this part of the blog is for you!


True to the vision of this blog, I'm bringing in more fapping materials for you, all my avid readers!
Just click on the ff links on this side of the blog.


And you'll be brought to my growing collection of Bara Manga...



Thank goodness for these awesome Jap artists and dedicated Scanlators (Scans the original manga and translates it for us)

I've downloaded the ff for easier viewing because these are either in .rar file or the website sucks.
(Believe me that it usually takes me an hour to DL every picture in a series. Going forward, then back. Some are not even organized.)

Enjoy these materials.
No romance involved.
Just pure fucking involving the men that we love.

Credits to those involved in the making of these awesome works!
I bow down to your genuiseness!
I'm a happy man!

REMINDER: Japanese Mangas are supposed to be read from right to left or from the top right corner to the left bottom side.

2 comments:

  1. Admin, pa check naman po xa mga links. D po gumagana eh. Salamat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. san po 2 makikita s fb?

    ReplyDelete