Disable Right Click

WARNING!


This page contains materials not suitable for viewers 18 years old and below, people who are offended by gay-themed materials, or not intended market of the below blog. If you are any of the above mentioned people, please leave this page now.

Pictures are taken from the web (FB, Flicker, Twitter, Google). The owners of the said contents have the copyrights for such. I do not own any of those. 
If your picture/content was used and you wish to take it off or to be acknowledged, please contact me at: 

Thanks!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thanks a lot!




Thanks to all my readers (old and new ones)...

Alponse - For inspiring me to write... For promoting it... And the hot pictures! Ittreat kita ng Magnum! 

Stan and Walter - From the previous site to here... Thanks ng madami! Sa pagbabasa at sa mga suggestions :-)

To my PR readers... Salamat sa pag message and the feedback... You just don't know how much those mean to me...

To my FB friends... Thanks sa pag like at pakikipag kulitan... Hope you liked my pictures :-) Bwisit lang ang jijierang nag report ng profile ko... Hindi ka na makakatikim ng "Magnum" ever! LOL

To my FB Fan Page likers (yes! I created one)... Thanks sa mga suggestion and promoting the page...

I write as a form of catharsis... I write for the purpose of enjoyment... I ensure all my readers that before I publish these works, I have a hard on... If I don't have then I won't post it... And true to the vision of this blogsite, I write so I can accommodate the fetish of some of us... We all love daddies and their cubs... or twinkies... or bear brothers... Whether you are a bear or a lover of one, cheers to all of us!

I make enough money... All I need is inspiration to sustain this passion in writing... 

Love and peace out everyone!

-DILF Lover

11 comments:

  1. seryoso! kasama ako sa "credits." hahaha.

    glad that you have a twitter account too, dilflover.

    my best regards,

    -walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you 2! hehehe! ililibre ko kayo ng magnum kasama si ponse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate truffles sakin!!!!
    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. magnum talaga. which makes me wonder. is it really that good? or baka ibang klaseng magnum? lol!

    -walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stan... so ibig sabihin puro bolitas? LOL

    walter - oo... yung ibang klaseng magnum... yung malaki... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah nice..... sige game.

    Wala pa ba bago? (atat) heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. meron na :-) kakapost ko lang...

    ReplyDelete
  8. since nsa saudi pa ako taga subay-bay nko ng http://pinoydaddies.blogspot.com nagawa ko pa e print sa office isang beses na kita ng ibang lahi hindi naman kaya basahin kc naka tagalog hehehhe ligtas ako pero my na kita sya salita kantot salita na kantot na intindihan nila un... patay malisya ako sabi ko dictionay un about sex un lang sinabi ko hahaha kaya done... wla na dami tanong... hindi ko na ulit print ... now dito nko sa pinas .. gusto ko mag sulat ng kwento pero dko alam paano ko simulan...

    good luck admin ..
    zaudiboi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. basta parang nagkukuwento ka lang sa inuman ng sex experience mo :) email mo sa amin at ipopost ko dito.

      Delete
  9. Parang masarap yang magnum na yan ah...patikim

    ReplyDelete