Disable Right Click

WARNING!


This page contains materials not suitable for viewers 18 years old and below, people who are offended by gay-themed materials, or not intended market of the below blog. If you are any of the above mentioned people, please leave this page now.

Pictures are taken from the web (FB, Flicker, Twitter, Google). The owners of the said contents have the copyrights for such. I do not own any of those. 
If your picture/content was used and you wish to take it off or to be acknowledged, please contact me at: 

Thanks!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2013: The Birth (with HOT VID)

Hello sons and dads!

Whew! It's been less than a year since I put up this blog and you made this an awesome place to read stories, watch videos, and play virtual masturbation games!

It's been a long time since I posted something here. Dry-spell when it comes to sex kumbaga! LOL! Darating at darating ka din pala talaga sa writer's block! Yung tipong ang dami mong ideas but you just can't find the words to put it out there! 

I have 5 unfinished stories all started but never finished.... Busy sa work and all the shit my real self has to do to earn a living.

This blog has really cum a long way from simply satisfying my need to find stories that I wanted to read to a site that gay and my straight friends love to visit! Hmmmmm! Aminin! 

BTW, I rarely post something here or post something that people send me because I want every story to be cum-worthy. I usually come across blogs na kahit ano na lang pino-post. Being my baby project, I want this to be the way I wanted it to be :-) I don't want you guys sticking out your schlongs and end up disappointed because something is not as hot to make you cum!

And all the rants has to end so I now have to switch and thank the people who made this site working...

KUYA PONSE - Brother/ Sister! Thanks for inspiring me to write and really being the first virtual person who told me I have good stories up my sleeves! Thanks for taking care of my baby project and making it really big! Sobrang busy ka na sa pagsusulat ng mga love stories mo! :-) Wish I have the same creative mind as you have! Pwede ka ng Screenplay writer sa TV! Love you! We should meet up!!!!

PAPA - For secretly reading my stories and telling me you liked it! Thanks a bunch!!! I love you!

AVID READERS - Stan, Gaston, Walter, Anonymous Readers, My PR and Twitter Readers, and those who just visit patiently waiting for the next post (whenever that will be! LOL) THANKS! Thanks for sharing my passion. Ika nga sa blog ni Pareng Gaston "I share my thoughts not change the world but rather find people who thinks similarly" or something to that effect! LOL

OFFICEMATES - Alam nyo kung sino kayo! Salamat sa feedback and not looking at me based on what I wrote here! Hope it helped your sex lives! LOL

NEGA COMMENTERS - Gawa din kayo ng blog or stories nyo! Spread whatever you want in there! Thanks for the views pa din! 

ROMANCE STORY AWAITERS (Meron bang ganun?) - Sorry. No romance in this site! Pure lust

At dahil mag 2014 na, pahuhuli ba ako sa putukan? Eto na sila.... Enjoy!

XOXO,
DILFLover


4 comments:

  1. Grand "Fireworks" Festival... kung contest ito, disqualified na ako... ilang araw kaya yung kay 0:35 -0:44?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bakit hindi ko sya maview un video???mapa laptop or mobile hindi ko maopen un video....is it because of my country im in?im from singapore..thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kuya DILF di kna po magsusulat??? aalis kna po sa site na to?? mag reretire kna po??? noooooooooooo.... hahahhaha.... :)


    -Ianjhay04

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR TALAGA ITO AH!!!

    ReplyDelete